Title: 信 - 告別的時代 完整電影版
Brand/Client: 艾迴唱片
Director: 比爾賈
Post Production: bounce


風吹過時,

When the wind blew,

整座城市發出的聲音,聽起來格外悲淒。

the sound from the city sounded especially sorrowful.

哭泣城市,存在每一個人內心角落,

Theres a Crying city deep into everyones heart.

悲傷,像是有生命一般,

Sorrow seems to have life

 

不斷不斷擴大,

it keeps expanding

引出過去痛苦的記憶,

and leading into the painful memories in the past

堆成這整座哭泣城市。

Building this Crying City.

 

城市沒有哭泣,就沒有生命;故事要有起伏才會精彩。如果生命沒有孤獨,快樂就失去了意義。

A city without tears makes itself lifeless. A fantastic story composed of rise and fall. Loneliness and happiness exist at the same time relatively in Life.

 

哭泣城市也讓寂寞升溫,迷失對愛情應有的堅定,甚至脆弱的不堪一擊。

Being in the Crying City deepens the loneliness, losing the faith in Love, which is so frangible that even can’t stand any hit.

我還是忘不了潔的一切。 她已是我生活裡揮不去的影像。

I still cant erase everything about Jei from my mind. She has been a part of my life.

她想看看我的攝影作品,我帶她參觀我的工作室。

She wanted to see my work. I took her to visit my studio, and she asked something about the techniques and terms of photography.

這時房間突然變得很寂靜

Suddenly, it became silent in the room.

孤獨隨即消失,回憶卻開始浮現。

The loneliness disappeared immediately. Memories started to rise before my mind.

那幾天,我繼續陪她寫作。

Those days, I kept company with her for the story.

我很喜歡透過相機,凝視她寫作的樣子,像是尋回遺失已久的記憶。

I really liked watching her through the lens. Watching her writing reminds me the memories which has been lost for a long time.

我又看見潔的笑容。

Through the piece of glass, I saw the familiar smiles, Jei.

在我開始要離開痛苦的時候,蕾她要走了。

Just when I stop feeling the pain, Lei is leaving.

總編打電話過來,就要截稿了。

My Chief editor called me and said the deadline is coming.

明天我就要離開了。

I am going to leave tomorrow.

她像一個天使,突然降臨,讓我措手不及。

Suddenly, she falls into my life like an angel. I was caught unawares.

 

這次的小說寫得很順利,差不多就要結束了。

This time things go smoothly, and it’s almost done.

只是,我還不知道該怎樣結局。

However, I haven’t decided the ending.

這些天我一直在想,我們之間,是錯覺,還是真正的愛情?

I've been thinking these days. What between us is illusion, or true love?

我卻始終解不開謎一樣的你。

I can't still uncover your mystery.

有時候我想,可能是留在陌生的城市,特別需要被保護的感覺。

Sometimes I think when I am staying in an alien city, maybe it’s because I need more protection.

不過,我開始希望我的小說,能有一個喜劇的結局。

But now I do hope my story can be ended up with a happy closure.

屬於悲劇的小說,變成喜劇收場,過程未必流暢,讀者也不見得熱烈期待。

但是我試著讓結局改變,如果不會更好,至少也留下完美的伏筆。

The plots of tragic novels ended up with a happy ending may not be fluent and smooth, and the readers may not be enthusiastic to the story.

Nevertheless, I try to change the ending. If it doesn’t get better, at least I’ll leave a perfect foreshadow.

孤獨是屬於悲劇世界的,我也是哭泣城市的一部份。

The loneliness belongs to the tragedy, and I am also a part of the Crying City.

我們還會再相遇嗎?還是,我們的關係,止於這本小說的章節?

Will we see each other again? Or, our relationship only ends in the chapter of the story?

........我沒辦法回答。

I don’t know what to say…

今晚我在餐廳等你,我會把結局寫完,讓你成為第一個讀者。

I will wait for you in the restaurant tonight. You can be the first one to read when I finish my book.

 

 

 

創作者介紹

bounce

bounceblog 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()